Tuesday, June 26, 2007

 

I remain the same

I was supposed to get my hip replaced today, but yesterday at the doctor's office he changed our plans. He thought it a better idea to take Tylenol for pain until it becomes unbearable. I don't like taking medicine, but I guess I'll do it. I would have tried it before if he had actually mentioned it before. There were several new things, or things he put in a new light yesterday. It upset me, not that I'm not having surgery, but that I had so little notice. The last doctor appointment gave us, especially my parents the impression that surgery was the best idea. I don't like having me and my family pulled around.
Anyway, I still had my party. It was good fun, and I managed to tell just about everyone I wasn't having surgery. It still was awkward when people showed up with gifts.

Comments:
that really sucks. i would be pissed. is the surgery something you are looking forward too at all, or are you pretty freaked about it, or don't really care? just wondering :)
thanks for pickin me up yesterday
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?