Sunday, May 06, 2007

 

Promenade

A quick post before I get pictures. Yesterday was Prom. Alisha got all prettied up, I put on a tux, and we took about a million pictures. I got to use my dad's '66 Bonneville, which is a fun car to drive. So I rolled up to Alisha's with the car,ring the doorbell, and get ambushed with a camera. After a couple minutes, we went to leave, and the car wouldn't start. We had to get it jumped. That was very embarrassing. In the name of keeping this post brief: Visit grandparents, pictures at Eyota, Red Lobster and a wedding party took up the next 4 hours. After that it was Grand March, and the dance In my opinion, the dance was kinda cheesy. It was like any other school dance, except I was wearing 4 layers. After the dance was post prom, Alisha and I won a TV. Then, most of the monkeys crashed at Hayley's for a few hours of sleep.
I'll post more with pictures

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
prom was fun
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?