Sunday, March 04, 2007

 

Snow Days

Plural. We had three snow days in one week. I find that rather impressive. Two seperate storms dumped over 2 feet of snow on us, and got my classmates and me out of school. On our first snow day, monday, we all went over to Becca's to play in the snow, and I must say, we made an awesome fort. We carved out the inside of a big mound of snow, and we connected it to a fort through a second exit. Becca said she got some pictures of it, so there might be some coming. Thursday and Friday were out of school as well. I tried to have Alisha over on thursday, but her mom wouldn't let her because of the storm, so we ended up just talking on the phone for a while. Between the two days we spent around 4 hours on the phone. I plowed the driveway on Saturday, as I had on thurday, but at least the boredom of it was countered by the fact that Alisha did come over saturday afternoon. It was pretty fun; we watched part of the Chronicals of Narnia, and played some frogger. Frogger rocks. After taking her home and eating supper, I went over to Travis's house to hang out with nieghborhood kids. All told, it was a pretty good day. I think there might be a knowledge bowl meet this week. The next one counts for something, so it's actually important. Plus, we get pizza.

Comments:
Brandon, did you learn nothing from us while in Knowledge Bowl? It's not about the pizza. It's all about the breadsticks.

Sheesh.
 
I love Narnia! the snow days were indeed fun for the most part, unless you're me and spend over three hours shoveling snow off the barn roof so it doesn't collapse...
 
Dear Brandon,
It’s always fun inviting girls over, but in the immortal words of your father “Fingers GOOD, wieners BAD!” lol Just kidding……they’re both fun!

Love,
Your eldest brother (not counting Katie or the foreigners)Corey
 
My goodness, your older brother has some issues. Don't listen to him. p.s. I am not a boy and I will kick Corey's butt upon seeing him. Loves your olers SISTER Kate
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?