Sunday, March 25, 2007

 

Headless

I went to Jack's, with Corey, today to record voices for his new movie. He says it will be done within a week, and I am exited to see it - it's going to be almost 20 minutes long. recording was fun, and we all made a good time of it. my character died. we just hung out at jacks and screwed around for a while, it was good.
in other news, I have been working a lot lately. I have closed three Saturdays in a row. Its good for the paycheck, but kills my weekend. I hope I don't work both days next weekend, because a check's no good unless you get to spend it.

Comments:
I like to squeeze Anna’s bottom….just thought you should know!

-Corey
 
Danananana inspect his gadget!

Jenanaana
 
lol that was a funny movie! I can't wait to see Headless!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?