Sunday, January 14, 2007

 

Representin'

We took first place at Festival! Two out of three Judges agree, "The Swimmer," as performed by the Dover-Eyota Drama Monkeys, is the best one act play in the three rivers confrence. We beat out St. Charles, the reigning champs, and took our place on the throne. The trouble is, Festival doesnt count for anything. The real deal is at sub section and sectional. I think if we can do well at sub section, we have a decent chance of making it to state. I hope we go to state, it would be really fun.

Comments:
I hope so too! I was so psyched when they announced our name! Like JB said, it's great that we won, but too bad it wasn't Subsections. I know we can do it, if we can just find a way to get rid of 5 minutes...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?