Wednesday, October 04, 2006

 

Mental Music

The strangest thing happened as I went to sleep last night. I heard a song in my head. It wasn't like I thought I heard the radio playing, or like i was going over a song in my head. It was a song I had never heard before, but I would like to hear again. Appearently, when I imagine music, I don't go half way. This song was 4-part harmony, although I believe it was a capella. The song made me think of love, but not so much romantic love, as love in general. Strangly, I thought I recognized some of the voices singing, like Robert, Brian, and, of all people, Danielle Storm. Odd.
Thats enough ramble for one day.

Comments:
weirdness... sometimes if i fall asleep during a movie or to the radio, the words of the movie or the song i hear in like a dream, but i'm somewhere else and there's different stuff going on... it's cool really.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?