Monday, August 28, 2006

 

Subway man

Well, last friday JB brought me an application from subway and said I should have it filled out for tomorrow and he and Buck would help me out. so I worked on it on saturday, called little to be a reference, and, when JB called, drove in to finish it up. Tuesday buck called, i've got an interview thursday at 10. so, thursday I go in at ten and get interviewed. I was asked if I was bucks friend, and then when I could start. I started Friday Saturday and Suday working 4 to close. It does not take long to get used to making sandwiches for people. Subway is a fun place to work and very laid back, which I like.

On a completely different note i enjoy writing wierd things. I wrote on my sisters whiteboard on her door. My family thought it came from Lord of the rings.

Enter only those
of stout hearts. The
land beyond this threshold
is bereft of joy and absent
all levity. Few who enter
return, and none may pass
unchanged. Traveler, you are
warned.

Here begins

Katie's Room

Comments:
cool, sounds like a fun job, i'll have to stop in sometime!
i need a sign like that for Holly's room i swear... lol :D
 
so are you a sandwich artist now?
 
Your family did not seriously think that came from LOTR, did they? Isn't that from the Divine Comdedy?
 
Jase, I wrote it.
What's Divine Comedy?
 
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

--That's from the Divine Comedy by Dante Allegheri. It's a long, long poem about Dante's mythical journey through Hell with the poet Virgil as his guide.
 
he he, i like that, did you just make that up?
 
wait, i'm retarded, you just said you wrote it, sorry
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?