Friday, June 02, 2006

 

Schools out!

It was the last day of school today, and I took 3 finals today. I think Mr. Baures forgot about making a final for speech, but I dont mind. My elgebra III final was easy, and I was done by 8:45, less than a half-hour after starting it. Spanish wasn't too dificult, but it was harder than algebra. Speech was just cleaning desks for the majority of the class period. Choir had a "final": Singing the scales as three groups, Men, altos, sopranos. Then world studies. That final was moderatly difficuly, but when I finished i got to go home, so i was home by 2:30. that was nice. on to summer
Two things for this summer: get a job, and go to nerdy chior camp thingy. Oh, well, jon's going so it should be fun. but other than that, I have nothing to do all summer. no plans, nothing. oh well, we'll see what comes up.

Comments:
Play rehearsals...don't forget play rehearsals...
 
Yes, Play rehersals.
(Why is it that a 30-year-old man is the only one who checks my blog with consistancy?)
 
Because he's really, really, really bored...
 
This makes me feel better...
 
I'm not a 30-year-old man!!
 
me either! hee hee
~Helen
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?