Friday, May 19, 2006

 

The Crucible

Tomorrow is our first two showings of the play. The Crucible. I think it should be pretty good, but maybe not as good as it could be. Everyone has been pretty stressed lately, even myself. The Crucible. This stress lead to me screaming at Corey to "Shut the fuck up." I don't even talk loudly very often, and there were several people who were surprised it was me. The Crucible. Matt heard me through a door, and Mr S. asked about who it was (I had taken a walk to calm down, so he never found out). The Crucible.

I've got stress from more than just the play, I don't have any clue what to do. For as much knowledge I have, you would expect me to know a little bit more of dayly life.

I got the Emial Aiagn. Taht one wtih the meixd-up letrtes. It is ptetry inetinernstg, tghouh. The Curcilbe.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?