Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

As time slips away...

The choir concert is coming up fast, it's already this friday. The choir is OK, with some pretty fun songs. Men's ensamble is ready to kick some butt with "Blue Moon". Of course, we were ready to kick butt with "Vive L'amour" but ended up choking. Such a shame, because it was a fun song.
I've got a speech tomorrow, and I think I'more prepared for this than my others, despite doing it all in about 3 days. Pluto isn't a planet. There's a lot of information out there to support me. My persuasive speech might actually persuade people, which is actually pretty rare. At least I'm exited to give this speech, instead of dreading it.

Comments:
the end is in sight! hooray! VIVE LA MOUR! lol ~Laredo
 
i think pluto is a planet! Really what is your information to back it up. Pluto is where Hades is and where i am going so it has to be a planet.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?