Wednesday, March 15, 2006

 

Chior Concert

Last night we had our second chior concert. It was really under prepared. concert chior had to use our folders AGAIN! grr. We need more dedication. Mens ensamble has a really fun song, and I love singing it, but I dont think my solo went well. We didnt do that well at all, which is really frustrating because our practices before the concert were rocking, but we got out there and it did not go well. Its a shame really, because that was some peoples only chance to hear us. Hopefully we can redeem ourselves when we perform on saturday.

Comments:
I thought you guys did pretty well. Really well, actually. But that's just me.

-jase

~())
 
choir makes me depressed
 
who likes cupcakes?
 
Hey! You actually wrote something yourself! Good job.
 
I know, arent you so proud of me?
 
Well from what i saw and what i heard from other ppl, that you guys did great yesterday and you were stuck w/Hannah, i sry i couldn't be there! movie this weekend though!(ummm you me hayley and jake, and who else can you think of?
~kass
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?