Friday, June 17, 2005

 

Second Random Post - Poetry

For lack of anything better to post, I have decided to post two of the poems i have written and typed. I have another, and if I get around to typing it up, I'll post it

The first one is titled Free Hugs by default

Full: My heart when you came my way
Real: My hope that you will stay
Eternity: The time that I'll be true
Ecstasy: What I feel around you

Honest: What I promise to be
Understanding: You are of me
Great and pure: that is my love
Summarized now in 7 lines above


This one i wrote for English, for lack of a better name I call it The Marine

Saint Peter looked at the man infront of him
A soldier in uniform, so Peter asked on a whim
"Why did you fight? For what Human cause did you die?"
The man turned and looked the saint straight in the eye
"I bolong to the United States Marine Corp,
And I go when they send me to war.
I does not matter if I fight evil or defend borders,
Sir, I follow my orders."

Please note: This is not a political poem, it is not about the Iraq war, or any spacific war.

Comments:
i like it brandon and keep it up and r u happy that i made a comment! well now u have to do the same for me. haha! your it(the game is called tag, brandon)!
 
both of them are nice, though mine are better!, jk (not really). but i liked them.Hey guess what? TAG!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Breezy
 
"bolong"?!

belong: b- e -l-o-n-g

~The Nitpicker
 
Just because my attention span is short is no reason...

Whats for supper?

I never claimed to be able to spell, OK?
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?